Sunday, August 15, 2010

Debating

I haven't been eating Vegan for a while, mainly because i've been trying to get into shape; loose weight, get toned, and just look better overall. But, in all of the magazines that I read, it says to eat eggs for breakfast, and then mainly fish and chicken from there. So, I decided to try and give it a whirl. But, much to my avail, I reached the same problem eating meat that I had not. I was still starving by the weekend, eating whatever I wanted, and I wasn't loosing any weight. Correction, I'd loose a pound or two, and then go back to the weekend, and eat, and usually gain it back.

Then, one night, I had a dream where i decided to eat vegan again. In my dream, I actually said it: I'm going to eat Vegan again, because I liked eating like that more than the way I'm eating now. I woke up eventually, and I felt like that was the right thing to do. I was never bloated when I ate vegan, and it's nice to not be bloated. And, when I ate meat, I worried about fat way more, and all I ended up eating was those single portions of light tuna. That's not healthy, and I know it. But everything else just doesn't seem right to eat. Too much fat, too many steroids, or just gross. So, animals in the world have one less person to worry about, I am going back to being Vegan as of now. 2:54 in the morning, on August 16, 2010. My goal: to finish up the year as a vegan. Then ONLY exception: if i get deployed, i have to settle with vegetarian. But, the chances for me to get deployed are as high as, well, probably yours (whoever is reading this, comment if you even exist please!)

My plan for tomorrow: Running, laundry, cleaning, and light grocery shopping. Have a beautiful day, and I hope that sometime this week, you actually feel like I do right now, happy, peaceful, and like you're actually making a difference.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment